Monday, August 5, 2013

Mission Accomplished

Had a great run this morning with the crew from the Western Cook Running Club.  We rounded out week 8 of Chicago Marathon Training with 15 miles this morning.  I chose to run in the share tested Mizuno Wave Sayonara's. My thoughts.... So far so good.  Originally, I thought that I would be doing speed sessions, tempo, and easy runs in this shoe, due to the more minimal design i.e. lighter materials, sleeker look. I am happy to report my 15 mile run was great in these shoes. Needless to say they have become my daily driver, and a real workhorse. I am very happy thus far with these shoes.  Everything is still looking good, durability wise.  I will say I've run the gauntlet in these shoes now.  Speed Work, Long Runs, Tempos, and easy.  I've run treadmill, pavement, limestone, gravel, and dirt.  I've run in them wet, and when it was 95°F.  I personally will call it how I see it, and this is a great shoe.  I will definitely own another pair soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment