Thursday, November 8, 2012

Getting Ready For Vacation

It's funny to think that for most people, vacation is about going to relax and let go, I must be crazy.  All of my trips this year have been planned around running marathons and halfs.  Thinking back I have accomplished much this year.


Here is a list of my completed races for the year so far.
  1. Lincoln Presidential Half Marathon - Springfield, Illinois, April 7th 2012
  2. Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon - Louisville, Kentucky, April 28th 2012
  3. First Midwest Bank Half Marathon - Palos Heights, Illinois, May 3rd 2012
  4. The Cellcom Green Bay Marathon - Green Bay, Wisconsin, May 20th 2012
  5. The Oak Brook Half Marathon - Oak Brook, Illinois September 3rd 2012
  6. The Chicago Half Marathon - Chicago Illinois,  September 9th 2012
  7. The Chicago Marathon - Chicago Illinois, October 7th 2012
  8. The Community Health Indianapolis Marathon - Indianapolis, Indiana October 20th 2012
  9. The Monster Dash Chicago Half Marathon - Chicago, Illinois October 21st 2012
  10. The Hot Chocolate 15k - Chicago Illinois November 3rd 2012
  11. Disney's Wine and Dine Half Marathon - Disney World, Florida November 10th 2012


Yes this has been a busy year.  I have loved every minute of it.  Even in the darkest miles when I wanted to give up.  Looking back there are absolutly no regrets.  I will of course post more once I get down to Disney.  Probably and expo post, and then the race post of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment